Why Choose Astrid
- Your safety and aesthetics are our priority at Astrid Plastic Surgery.
- Our liposuction technique creates natural curves and defined contours.
- Gentle and controlled technique means less pain and shorter downtime.
BODY CONTOURING USING LIPOSUCTION
Liposuction is the ideal procedure for targeting excessive bodily fatty collections, especially those that are persistent despite exercise and diet control. Using small incisions, excess fat is aspirated gently to slim the area of concern. An important focus in our technique is to, not only slim, but also to sculpt slender body contours using liposuction to give a natural result.
Depends on the number
of areas treated
3 – 5 days
OFTEN DONE WITH
- The areas treated will feel “bruised” and you will feel more when you move the body region treated.
- If multiple body regions are treated, although there will not be intense pain, it will be uncomfortable to move around in the first 3 days due soreness in many areas.
- Avoid supplements such as fish oils, vitamin E, Ginseng, glucosamine a week before surgery
- Stop smoking to maximise your healing ability (make use of this opportunity to quit!).
- Avoid chest exercises for a week before surgery.
It is advisable to avoid strenuous exercises for 1 to 2 weeks after surgery.
- The duration depends on the areas treat and the nature of your work.
- For office-based work, this is around 3 to 5 days.
- After most liposuction surgeries, patients will need to wear a pressure garment.
- The duration ranges from 3 to 6 weeks, depending on the locations of the liposuction.
- Motiva provides lifetime warranty for implant leak and 10-year warranty for capsular contracture.
- It is not strictly required to change your implants at 10 years and this duration serves as a guide and you are advised to continue to see your surgeon after surgery to monitor the condition of the implant and surgery. Our plastic surgeons will discuss this in more detail during your consultation.
- The cost will depend on your body mass, the areas treated and the technique used.
- Please consult our doctor for a more accurate cost advice.
How can we help?